on Jul 16th, 2010Sample code updated
I just uploaded a new version of the Eclipse RCP book second edition sample code. You can connect to the software site (http://eclipsercp.org) and updating your current Samples Manager or installing the new one if you don’t have it already installed. We are also making available an archive of the software site for those looking to get around firewall issues.
Below is a quick summary of the changes in this new version:
- General clean up of glitches and errata reported by readers/reviewers
- New target platform that is smaller and more complete
- Chapter 14 code updated to better reflect the use of p2
- Chapter 9 product definition updated to export and produce the correct launcher on Mac
- Fixes to avoid NPEs and other problems when login to a chat server was not possible
Check out the new samples and be sure to let us know on the forums if there are problems.